INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE ACQUISITION OF EQUITY INTERESTS (“EOI”) IN NON-BANKING SUBSIDIARIES/ENTITIES
A leading commercial bank in Nigeria is seeking to divest equity stakes in its non-banking subsidiaries/entities as listed herewith:
- Pension Fund Administrator (PFA)
- Cocoa Processing Plant
- Venture Capital (Investment Firm)
- Staff Recruitment/Outsourcing Services Company (Nigeria)
In this regard, Radix Capital Partners invites interested buyers to express their interest in acquiring equity stakes in the companies.
Prospective eligible bidders should submit Expression of Interest with the following:
- Summarized Corporate profile of the Bidder including ownership structure, business type, and role of each corporate entity with full contact details of each firm.
- Certificate of Incorporation with domicile country.
- Financial profile; Abridged signed audited financial statements for the past three (3) years. Evidence of financial resources (including letters of support from reputable financial institutions).
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested buyers (eligible entities or consortia) should indicate their interest by submitting an Expression of Interest (“EOI”) with the following documentation and information, as applicable, under the subject headings specified below (in the case of a consortium, please provide the relevant information for each consortium member):
- Description of acquiring entity or vehicle with evidence of registration or incorporation;
- Ownership of the acquiring entity or vehicle, identifying all shareholders with equity stake of 5% or more;
- Strategic rationale for the acquisition of the various subsidiaries;
- Full name(s) of contact person(s), email address and telephone numbers; and
- Any relevant information that demonstrates credibility and eligibility of the buyer to participate in the transaction (preferably Bank Reference);
Submission of Expression for Interest: prospective buyers are required to submit their EOIs in English and titled “Expression of Interest for the Acquisition of “the respective company(ies)”. The EOI should be sent not later than Friday November 24 2017.
Electronic submission to email@example.com
Two sets of hard copies should also be delivered to the address below:
Radix Capital Partners Limited
AIICO House 3rd Floor
PC 12, Churchgate Street
Victoria Island, Lagos State
Upon receipt and evaluation of the EOIs, a shortlist of buyers, whom, in Radix’s sole discretion, are deemed to be suitable, will be prepared and will proceed to the first phase of the Transaction. Only shortlisted buyers will be contacted and advised on next steps
For enquiries or clarification, prospective buyers may contact the following individuals at Radix Capital partners Limited:
Tel no: +234 803 8545 945
Tel no: +234 802 3899045